• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

Has anyone had success with Tecobi

There are a few things to consider here. First, the lead cost tends to be higher than the ads we run on Facebook (more than double). Two, you have to consider their fees in this cost per lead. Depending on the ad budget, this will significantly add to an already high lead cost. Three, it is doubtful their lead conversion is 10%. Dealers that can sell cars will have success with any product including this one. However, from the dealers who stopped using Tecobi and started using Focus, cost per lead has dropped as well cost cost per car sold.

First, the lead cost tends to be higher than the ads we run on Facebook (more than double). Two, you have to consider their fees in this cost per lead. Depending on the ad budget, this will significantly add to an already high lead cost. Three, it is doubtful their lead conversion is 10%. Dealers that can sell cars will have success with any product including this one. However, from the dealers who stopped using Tecobi and started using Focus, cost per lead has dropped as well cost cost per car sold.

I hate to be the Refresh police, but... you should disclose that you work for the company you claim to be a better value/ greater ROI. I don't know anything about either platform, but I do know that "bashing" a competitor here in the forums, especially in your first post, is tacky level jorts.

@Ed Brooks wrote a terrific post back in August of 2011 that all vendors should read:
https://forum.dealerrefresh.com/threads/vendor-wars.2007/#top

Here is a snippet:
Is there anything more unseemly than a vendor hopping on a thread to bash a competitor? Please Fellow Vendors remember that Dealer Refresh is here to help dealers, not help us sell what we have to offer. Think twice before you press submit. Is your primary purpose to help a dealer or at least start an intelligent conversation or is your primary purpose to peddle your wares?

Stay classy folks!

Reactions: ed.brooks