• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

Help with Dealer.com's Total Control Dominator

JimInMadera

Tie Cut
Jul 5, 2010
First Name
Jim
Hopefully someone out here can help me. It's the 5th of July and Dealer.com is closed or I would ask them this question. We signed up for the self managed Total Control Dominator and I have searched through our control panel high and low and do not see a link to access it. Can someone tell me where it is or how you access it?

No. I don't see any Advertising tab or link anywhere. My control center has been missing links for different things and I've found this out the hard way (like this). I've had more tickets with them in a week then probably any of you have had in 6 months. I'm on hold trying to get someone right now.... been holding for 10 minutes.

Yeah Dealer.com can be a little tricky with it's log-ins. Sometimes you have to have features turned on and other times the log-in you have just doesn't work for the feature you want to access... so onto log-in #2. I have 9 separate log-ins for Dealer.com currently!

I've worked with a lot of different vendors over the years and very few even try to create something for a dealer group. It is simple to do something for a single store, but to have roll-ups and roll-downs to/from the group level is a major undertaking. Dealer.com's platform can be accessed fully with only 1 login (account) for just your single store and your dealer group as a whole. They were the only vendor who provided this kind of functionality that I ever worked with.

If you are at a point where you have too many accounts or are missing a button when something launches for you, you just need to talk to your Dealer.com representative (except for holidays). These are simple changes.

Yeah Dealer.com can be a little tricky with it's log-ins. Sometimes you have to have features turned on and other times the log-in you have just doesn't work for the feature you want to access... so onto log-in #2. I have 9 separate log-ins for Dealer.com currently!

It wasn't a log-in issue as my login as full permissions. It was something on their end that I had no control over. I can imagine though how 9 log-ins would complicate matters!