• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

Hey Hey Hey! Century Interactive is Hiring!

MikeHaeg

T.O.
Sep 15, 2011
First Name
Mike
Century Interactive is excited for 2013. Really excited. We have a brand new product, Car Wars, and while we have about 2,000 dealerships on our platform now, that leaves about 16,000 dealerships who we think are pretty good prospects. Can you help us spread the good word?

We're not just looking for a traditional "Sales Rep" but a story teller. What the heck do I mean? Someone who can tell the story of our product and the value it brings to dealerships. Someone enthusiastic, energetic, captivating, and exited to take the automotive industry by storm.

You'll spend time in the field, in office prospecting, and of course, keeping up to date with training. We have awesome benefits, a super fun team, and a bright future.

Check out our website to learn more about Century Interactive and the sales position we're looking for: Work at CI . We look forward to hearing from you.

I wouldn't hesitate for a second to apply for a position with CI (if I were looking for a career change). They have always come across as a great company with some awesome people leading the way. It's why Mike is a regular contributor over on the blog.

I'm sure this position will be quickly filled.

Mike, I sent out a few tweets and posted this on the DealerRefresh Facebook page as well. Thanks for posting!