• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

How Many Calls Do You Expect Your ISMs to Make?

Century Interactive will tell you how many calls your ISMs are making plus allow you to hear what they are saying to your customers. It is a great tool that works well with most common CRMs. I have used it before and was well pleased. The more calls that your ISMs are making, the more sales you can expect. Obviously, it is important to be able to effectively track the numbers and evaluate the quality.

Speaking of the "ISM disciplinary system" I've got reps all over the place. Do you have a system that tracks outbound calls (are they really calling?)?

I currently use CallBright to track all of our outbound calls from the sales department/internet department because it integrates directly with our CRM (ReyRey) and have been very happy with it. I have it set to email me a report automatically every morning of the prior days phone traffic. Pricing was pretty reasonable too.

I currently use CallBright to track all of our outbound calls from the sales department/internet department because it integrates directly with our CRM (ReyRey) and have been very happy with it. I have it set to email me a report automatically every morning of the prior days phone traffic. Pricing was pretty reasonable too.

I believe that Reynolds and Reynolds owns CallBright. Tom, I'm glad to see a New Vehicle Sales Manager that takes an interest in DealerRefresh.

Yago, I'm shocked to learn that there are a lot of young people that might be able to maintain their Facebook page, play video games and email but are lost in setting up a spreadsheet. Most dealerships require that Desk Managers have F&I experience. I have never worked with a Sales Manager that has any experience working in an internet department.

"How Many Calls Do You Expect Your ISMs to Make"? I believe "bleeding fingers" is a good indication.

Lol, Thanks. A lot of it probably has to do with the fact that I was an ISM before a Sales Manager but really in todays day, why wouldn't a sales manager embrace the internet when over 90% of our customers shop online first? I make sure that by day 2 all New Vehicle internet leads to my store have received and email from me as well as a phone call/voicemail and have noticed that more times than not the lead that won't return calls/emails to the Internet Sales Person ends up responding to me. I have the philosophy that todays internet lead is tomorrows floor up.