• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

How Many Calls Do You Expect Your ISMs to Make?

Speaking of the "ISM disciplinary system" I've got reps all over the place. Do you have a system that tracks outbound calls (are they really calling?)?

Hey Joe,

Lurked for a while now, first time poster. There are a few companies out there offering an outbound call tracking piece, mine being one of them. Without getting too salesy, we've designed ours with auto in mind and can provide individual call counts, department reports, call recordings, etc. In other words, accountability is huge.

Whoa. That got salesy fast, apologies. All that said, there are some other folks doing this besides us, often within/through the dealership's phone system itself...aka "The black box." These systems have their own merits and qualities outside my realm. For dealerships, it's certainly worth looking into and asking your vendors about capabilities, pricing, etc.

Hey Joe,

Lurked for a while now, first time poster. There are a few companies out there offering an outbound call tracking piece, mine being one of them. Without getting too salesy, we've designed ours with auto in mind and can provide individual call counts, department reports, call recordings, etc. In other words, accountability is huge.

Whoa. That got salesy fast, apologies. All that said, there are some other folks doing this besides us, often within/through the dealership's phone system itself...aka "The black box." These systems have their own merits and qualities outside my realm. For dealerships, it's certainly worth looking into and asking your vendors about capabilities, pricing, etc.

Is it me or that entire comment is about selling your sheet?

Is it me or that entire comment is about selling your sheet?

I don't think he is pimping his product out here. It's one thing to do it out of the blue, but when you come on a thread and offer sound advice that contributes to the thread, I think that's strategic marketing. Century Interactive is a good company, good people and they have a great product.

The outbound tracking he refers to is a vaulable tool when making outbound calls. You can make alll the calls in the world, but if you are not saying the right things, you're just spinning your wheels. I use those outbound recorded calls to coach salespeople to effective communication skills that result in more appointments. <-- now pimping my product.

@Mike, I agree with Joe, you need a new picture.