1. Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.
    Dismiss Notice

I Need a Good Home...No, a GREAT one.

Discussion in 'I'm Available for Hire!' started by Baron Ringler, Apr 2, 2019.

This forum sponsored by...
  1. Baron Ringler

Baron Ringler
    Expand Collapse
    Getting Refreshed

First Name:
    Baron
    Dealer or Company Name:
    Planet Honda
    Just finished some contract work and now need something more solid and permanent. .

In the NY/NJ metro area, I am one of the BEST BDC Directors you will ever run across and I am looking for a spot where I can put down PERMANENT roots.

Some higlights;

- I can work digital, with facile knowledge of SEO/SEM, web site content, and advertising.
    - Extensive CRM and DMS knowledge
    - Can negotiate vendor contracts
    - Can slam home RTM (lease and retail retention), and have a "take no prisoner" attitude.
    - My methodology can allow for something you don't often see with BDC deals: gross.
    - More than 5 years of desk manager and F&I experience
    - Helped create one of the largest independent BDC departments in the country (proof can be provided).
    - 20+ years experience (been doing this right out of school, so still a young guy though)
    - Very experienced sales and BDC trainer.

My requirements? A fair pay plan based on store needs and my experience, appreciation for hard work and dedication, a place committed to proper marketing and advertising (to help drive traffic), and who won't mess with my money when (not if) I start exceeding expectations. That last one seems to be difficult to find.

Please contact me at [email protected] or 848-250-0110 if you have any interest in speaking with me.And if you know of a store within striking distance of central Jersey looking for someone like me, let the know I am here.

Thanks all.

Baron

• Like Like x 2
  2. This forum sponsored by...