• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

I want Social CRM

So what social sites do you think should be integrated?

Twitter and Facebook are the only two of any volume. Linkedin could also be useful.

But I'm thinking Facebook is the best. Usage statistics show Facebook is used like 10x as much as Twitter and reaches way more users.

Here is another feature idea.

What if the CRM automatically sent a Facebook fan invite to every CRM lead you received? That could be a powerful feature to build customer relationships.

You are absolutly right Mr. Watson you would need a full Facebook account. If I were using a feature like this in a CRM program I would, as a salesperson, want it linked to my own Facebook account.

As far as sending out a fan invite with every CRM lead I was thinking more along the lines of right after delivery and posting Grip and Grins of them and their new car on their wall. I think a fan invite might be a little premature if someone was still in a "lead" status but maybe if ther was a little something in it for them. It could be a coupon or something as simple as "Become a fan on Facebook and check out what other customers are saying about us" before you buy.

Here is a link to faceconnector, the application that uses salesforce dot com and Facebook. There is even a demo that shows it in action, albeit a little clunky.

Faceconnector | Integrating Social Networks with CRM

I don't suppose you could get it to work with Autobase?:rofl: :lmao:

You are absolutly right Mr. Watson you would need a full Facebook account. If I were using a feature like this in a CRM program I would, as a salesperson, want it linked to my own Facebook account.

As far as sending out a fan invite with every CRM lead I was thinking more along the lines of right after delivery and posting Grip and Grins of them and their new car on their wall. I think a fan invite might be a little premature if someone was still in a "lead" status but maybe if ther was a little something in it for them. It could be a coupon or something as simple as "Become a fan on Facebook and check out what other customers are saying about us" before you buy.

Here is a link to faceconnector, the application that uses salesforce dot com and Facebook. There is even a demo that shows it in action, albeit a little clunky.

Faceconnector | Integrating Social Networks with CRM

I don't suppose you could get it to work with Autobase?:rofl: :lmao:

All the things I want to do with Facebook integration require having an actual account and not a fan page. Problem is you don't want your salespeople using their personal facebook profiles to do it. Also having a facebook profile for the dealership itself really isn't personal enough to communicate from a salesperson to someone on facebook to have a 1 to 1 conversation. It could be used for generic communications, but would look silly for carrying on a conversation back and forth with someone.