• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

I want Social CRM

Various elements that have been discussed here are in development, and less that 30 days away. It holds great promise done right, and with the ability to personalize the communication from salespeople, but still maintaining the dealership and it's database as the primary communicator. I'll post more when it goes live.

As I've said before, every day Vin Solutions has surprises up it's sleeve. When I opened up the program this morning there was a whole list of upgrades that went live this AM (Nothing new for this great company). One of the new features is a Social Media application where you can communicate with your customers, they'd have to agree, on Facebook, MySpace, and LinkedIn. While I await the ability to use our Fan Page on Facebook, it is a terrific addition to the CRM and I can't wait to start using it. Could really help establish loyal customers to communicate in a new and exciting way! AS Vin Solutions continues to upgrade their software I know this is just the beginning of what can be done! Can't wait for the next release! It's my favorite part of my week!:hello:

Various elements that have been discussed here are in development, and less that 30 days away. It holds great promise done right, and with the ability to personalize the communication from salespeople, but still maintaining the dealership and it's database as the primary communicator. I'll post more when it goes live.