• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

iMagicLab has a new inventory solution

Alex Snyder

President Skroob
Staff member
May 1, 2006
Awards
First Name
Alex
On February 27th, 2009 we went full-bore with iMagicLab's redesigned inventory tool. They have had an inventory solution in a small capacity before, but the new one is a more complete effort with:
  • Inventory feeding to various inventory advertising sites
  • DMS Polling
  • Window Sticker Printing
  • Photo hosting
  • Book Values
  • Integration with vAuto
  • HTML Comments (can cause issues with some advertising sites)

We had a few hiccups in the initial switch, but we've got most of that sorted out. It is always tough making changes like these for dealer groups - makes me wish I was at a single point sometimes!

iMagicLab is still adding to it, and we're still discovering a lot about it. But if anyone has any questions about this product feel free to ask.

Alex, I am considering adding this. Have you used the vehicle links in email follow up and has it increase retention of your customers?

I would think that offering a few pre-owned vehicles professionally looking listed in a email quote might keep that customer if your quote is off the mark. Are there other applications for the addon?

This is more aimed at imagic's inventory addon for the CRM.

Alex, I am considering adding this. Have you used the vehicle links in email follow up and has it increase retention of your customers?

I would think that offering a few pre-owned vehicles professionally looking listed in a email quote might keep that customer if your quote is off the mark. Are there other applications for the addon?

This is more aimed at imagic's inventory addon for the CRM.

I let salespeople and our BDC send customers vehicles as they want to do it. Some prefer to send a link from our website and some prefer to send it out of iMagicLab. I prefer to send it from our website because that is something our customers are more familiar with. IML's is definitely cool though!

Which applications are you looking for in particular? Appraisal piece? Book values? Various reporting mechanisms?