TabFlythe

4 Pounder
Apr 12, 2019
First Name
Tabitha
Are you up-to-speed on the demographics that surround your dealership? And if so, do you have ads running that serves all of those demographics? You could be missing out on a chunk of your market simply because you don't have ads running that reaches these audiences.

In our latest blog, we broke down getting your marketing message back on track and with a sense of inclusion in three easy steps. https://dealerauthority.com/inclusion-in-your-dealerships-marketing-message/

Just curious - how many dealers have ads running in more than only English?

Reactions: Marc Lavoie
Great article, demographic targeting is clearly underestimated.

I think most businesses don't do it because it's too much work. But if you create evergreen campaigns, it's totally worth it.

I have seen not only ads but website landing pages perform very well when translated from English to other languages to fit specific demographics.

Using the city name in ads also tend to work very well, we see that a lot in the auto insurance industry.

Reactions: TabFlythe
Great article, demographic targeting is clearly underestimated.

I think most businesses don't do it because it's too much work. But if you create evergreen campaigns, it's totally worth it.

I have seen not only ads but website landing pages perform very well when translated from English to other languages to fit specific demographics.

Using the city name in ads also tend to work very well, we see that a lot in the auto insurance industry.

Excellent point on the landing pages, Mark! Carrying that message through is key.:iagree:

I can see your point on evergreen ads, but I still think having brand awareness + model-specific are worth it to the dealer. If a dealer's market includes a large population of people with English as a second language, the business is missing out on so many opportunities for new leads and worth the extra time.

Excellent point on the landing pages, Mark! Carrying that message through is key.:iagree:

I can see your point on evergreen ads, but I still think having brand awareness + model-specific are worth it to the dealer. If a dealer's market includes a large population of people with English as a second language, the business is missing out on so many opportunities for new leads and worth the extra time.

Of course, each campaign has its specific purpose.

A dealership's Facebook strategy should be a mix of different ingredients, much like a perfectly balanced layered nacho dip

There's something to appeal to everyone ️

Reactions: erika_simms