• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

Introducing the NEW (refreshed) DealerRefresh Dealer Forums

A personal pet peeve - i have Automotive Internet Sales, Marketing and Training Tools :: DealerRefresh as my favorite as I always like to read the blogs on the main page. I then click the forums and pops up a new window. Would be nice to keep it in the same window. Small I know - but just sharing :)
Was going to post this too as it is my workflow as well.

And I like the fixed width designs, it makes it a lot easier reading a ton of text since you can scan it in chunks instead of way left to way right.

Was going to post this too as it is my workflow as well.

And I like the fixed width designs, it makes it a lot easier reading a ton of text since you can scan it in chunks instead of way left to way right.

Is it still popping in a new window? If so what browser are you using. This should've been fixed.

Glad we are getting positive feedback on the fixed width. I wasn't sure about it at first.

Keep the comments coming!

Anymore feedback? We made a few changes to the top navigation... "My Refresh" and "What's new?"

Anyone finding any additional issues or bugs that need addressed?

The forum should be programmed for mobile within the next week for so. You'll be able to read, comment and start new threads via mobile device.