• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

Is anyone using a Tax program/company that they would recommend?

Jonathan Conn

Tie Cut
Jul 19, 2010
First Name
Jonathan
We are interested in running a tax season program at our dealership. In the past we have partnered with Tax Max and found them to be pretty labor intensive. After searching Google & the forums, I haven't really been able to find any other companies that provide these services. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated!

Reactions: Jeff Kershner
I am a freelancer, so of course, I use tax software to ensure that my calculations are correct. There are several ways to save money and protect your finances. But first, you need to get your city's business licenses and tax innovations. Then it will be much easier for you to know how to save money. In addition, government systems often combine the application process for some of these items. But, again, some do not, so you need to research your requirements further.

Last edited by a moderator:
And what are vendors to do?
Most use QuickBooks until hitting scale where a more customizable integration with an ERP system is necessary.

We use FreshBooks at DealerRefresh. It is a super light, but easier than QuickBooks tool. It is good for tracking expenses at a category level and automating invoicing.

Reactions: craigh
Actually, many similar companies are plentiful in this domain. We also worked with a couple of them, but we had the best experience with no one other than Tax Max, as they are true professionals. Besides that, their reviews on Google are almost perfect, which means the company is genuinely great, and their services are outstanding. If you think they are not good enough, I cannot help you with anything.

That's true. Tax Max has to be the most significant player in this domain. I used the services of some other companies, and I can tell you they are not even close to TaxMax. I'm surprised that you want to find some other companies in this field.

Actually, many similar companies are plentiful in this domain. We also worked with a couple of them, but we had the best experience with no one other than Tax Max, as they are true professionals. Besides that, their reviews on Google are almost perfect, which means the company is genuinely great, and their services are outstanding. If you think they are not good enough, I cannot help you with anything. But, if you decide to call for such a company's services, I recommend you call for an excellent LINK REMOVED before that. He will help you check all the documents and see if it's all fine.
Yeah, there are other great companies, but there are only a couple who are worth the money.

Last edited by a moderator: