• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

Is WHAT you stock a marketing decision?

Yago you seem like a decentish guy, but for the last two weeks I feel like this every time I read one of your posts.

Just saying.

Whatever it is YOU call what you are doing:
-arguing
-implying
-passive aggressively asking

....you're doing it on a Dealer forum, which in turn, contains dealers as members. It's our job to read through bullshit. Don't get all offended when we do our job.

I honestly think Yago is well-intentioned. I try to imagine how effectively I'd be able to communicate in a language other than what my parents speak.

Lord knows I've offended my fair share on this forum unintentionally despite being an expert in the language (yes, Doug, I have an English degree ). I imagine I'd rile quite a few feathers trying to contribute to Dealero Refreshica.

Reactions: 1 person
@ Joe and anyone else reading this string.

I have been with Yago for 10 years. He speaks his mind and while his message isn't always conveyed the best in the written form there are many people including myself that know the merits of his experience and knowledge.

He certainly doesn't need me to defend his credentials but since it seems that it is only Ok for Select people to call people out on this forum I will do it at the risk of being thrown out as well.

I find it strange that someone who in the last 6 months is number 7 on your list of top contributors, is now being questioned about his intentions. I believe Dealer Refresh has been around for substantially longer than 6 months? If the job of this forum is to "See through the Bull Shit", why now and not 5 months ago?*

Joe * * * *#1 poster. * * *1644 posts * * * *Liked 155 times. * * *9.4 % liked by the community * *
Yago. * *#7 poster * * * *370 *posts. * * * Liked *40 *times. * * *10.8 % liked by the community*

Perhaps fresh input while to some is not popular or seemingly different in it's delivery, is actually wanted and appreciated by the community?

There is nothing to be gained from one vendor questioning another endlessly. I've seen too many good threads (many that you've been on) disappear down a rabbit hole from that back and forth.
Just a quick report from down here in the rabbit hole. The weather is pretty good. It's not that lonely either. Ryan Leslie, Alice, and the Mad Hatter just swung by and said, "hey".
:hello:

Reactions: 3 people
Ed I completely agree with you. If i don't have what people are looking for, then they wont even get a chance to experience what my dealership has to offer. What I stock is the MOST important out of all decisions I make and that goes from my used car inventory to how many new red Camrys i keep in stock as well. Bottom line guys, If you don't have what customers want, you wont have any customers to give an experience to.

Reactions: 1 person