• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

Looking for an extremely good SEM company

Hello - I'm new to the group and forum but would like to share my expertise and knowledge with the group. I'm very experienced in the car business and even more experienced in SEM/SEO and digital marketing. I have a partnered company here in Baltimore that I work with and these guys are experts in the area of SEM. I'm prior Military & Government IT and have been in the Lead Generation and Digital Marketing space for the last several years. I encourage anyone that's looking for any type of help in this area to reach out to Automated Tendencies ask for Rob or Joe tell them Royce referred you. These guys are real deal currently working with some top companies in the world building custom web services and things that help business owners drive rev. Joe is a car guy like me he knows the ad space and the kid Rob has a CRM tool that ties into any current CRM that drives circles around anything your using. Again I know I'm knew and this is my first post here but I'm pretty active over at drivingsales and they have posted several of my forum post to their blog and even did a video of one and mention me in the video. I'm in Maryland and if any dealers looking for expertise feel free to reach out to me. I love helping folks out if I can and increasing my network.

Bringing this back from the dead as there seems to be little discussion (at least that I found) regarding this topic.

We are a smaller dealer and smaller Google Adwords budget and are looking into having an outside vendor handle our adwords. We simply do not have the time and expertise to run it efficiently as possible.

I was set to test out with WordStream, however, I've read some negative stuff regarding their services and am thinking I should find an automotive sales/service focused company to handle the AdWords account.