• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

Low Cost Live Chat Software

Great thread, everyone has their valid points. I strongly believe that no matter how many features you have on a chat system, it still comes down to the personal touch. How good you are at making people feel comfortable enough to want to share their info and to get them into the dealership. I've seen some good suggestions that I may implement into our system. Good read!

I'm currently using contact at once, but ent through a webinar for ActivEngage, I'm thinking about making the switch. It seems as though both are roughly the same price for the service I need (don't need the manned service). Maybe I'm wrong but it basically seems as though ActivEnage provides more features for the almost the same price. Maybe I won't need all of them, but might as well have them... Let me know which you prefer. If you prefer a different company let me know as well.

I'm currently using contact at once, but ent through a webinar for ActivEngage, I'm thinking about making the switch. It seems as though both are roughly the same price for the service I need (don't need the manned service). Maybe I'm wrong but it basically seems as though ActivEnage provides more features for the almost the same price. Maybe I won't need all of them, but might as well have them... Let me know which you prefer. If you prefer a different company let me know as well.

Bobby

Sense you are doing a good job of managing the chat yourself with ContactAtOnce, what benifit would you see in changing providers? I am familiar with both systems, and the last time I checked they were both pretty close in useful features, and ContactAtOnce was about half the price?

Shereef