• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

My Review of Phone Ninjas - Mystery Shop Service - 10/10 ★ - Phenomenal

This thread better not have been a sales pitch... if it was, it was a good one. I just ordered the book, i figure even if it's complete crap, it's only $25. Can't go wrong... I've heard some phone ninja operators and I'm impressed.

Kyle, If you are not happy with my manual, you send me an e-mail and I'll refund your money and send you a tin of cookies. I am not here to pitch anyone. The bulk of what I have done on DR has been to give free advice when asked. I am not getting rich off selling manuals. The $25 I charge is for cost of printing and for my efforts to drive to the post office to mail them by priority mail. The manual contains real world material that will help you become a better salesperson if you implement the information shared. It's the same manual I use to teach an 8 hour class and I have received countless positive reviews from thousands of sales professionals. Quite a few of the people on DR have attended one of my sessions.

The only way I want to enrich myself is from the success of my clients. I give scripts and video training away for free. Other phone trainers will charge you for this. I make my money coaching real sales calls. People don't become Phone Ninjas from reading a script or watching a video. What really makes a difference is having a coach listen to you in action regularly and then by providing you with feedback. Do this enough and then you'll get better.

For me the training is the razor and the coaching sessions are the razor blades. Have you looked at the cost of a razor versus the blades?

Your manual will be mailed when I get back from Boot Camp next week. Yes, I really do mail them myself.

Reactions: 1 person
This thread better not have been a sales pitch... if it was, it was a good one. I just ordered the book, i figure even if it's complete crap, it's only $25. Can't go wrong... I've heard some phone ninja operators and I'm impressed.

Kyle, understand your concern but rest assured those games do not happen here in DealerRefresh if we can help it. Plus Jerry has not only been part of the DealerRefresh community here for several years, he's also become a friend to myself and several DealerRefresh members here. I'm confident you'll get quite a bit from Jerry's training manual.

I just ordered the book, i figure even if it's complete crap, it's only $25.
Kyle, I had to take an Earth Science class when I was in College. I dropped the class, the first day, four semesters in a row. I walked into the class and there was a table with 100 rocks with numbers on them. You had to memorize all 100. I saw the numbered rocks and dropped the class. I ended up the only senior in the class and by that time all the faculty knew me. I learned all 100 but couldn't tell you one the next day.

If I can learn anything, that I can use, to further my business, I will willing pay $25. The "rock class" was a bunch more.

I am in DealerRefresh just about every day. It's free and there is some really good people. Not the best place if you are thinned skin.

i meant to make that comment in jest i know its not a sales pitch, juat funny that i read all the cpmments, clicked on jerrys link, and bought it with no further research . my comment speaks volumes to the idea that forum can be thw moat powerful sales tool.

i meant to make that comment in jest i know its not a sales pitch, juat funny that i read all the cpmments, clicked on jerrys link, and bought it with no further research . my comment speaks volumes to the idea that forum can be thw moat powerful sales tool.

That's what the forum is for. All of us Internet Sales guys get pitched with a ton of offers each month at our dealerships. Few of us have enough time to weed through the BS as quickly as we like. I expect each of you to tell me about valuable services when you find them. I feel that I'm a good enough judge of character to know the difference between a shameless plug and a referrall. that is all.