• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

Naked Lime?

I meant no harm in any of my comments. My history & personal experiences working at Automark/Reynolds are not in any way tied to my interactions with you Nicole. I guess my dedication & passion to help dealers sometimes gets the best of me. I have nothing but the highest regard for you and wish you nothing but the best with Naked Lime, but I also understand how my comment may have come across. I apologize for that. Reynolds Web Solutions changed their name/re-branded themselves away from the Reynolds brand name. That's the fact. I'm glad you are doing well.

I meant no harm in any of my comments. My history & personal experiences working at Automark/Reynolds are not in any way tied to my interactions with you Nicole. I guess my dedication & passion to help dealers sometimes gets the best of me. I have nothing but the highest regard for you and wish you nothing but the best with Naked Lime, but I also understand how my comment may have come across. I apologize for that. Reynolds Web Solutions changed their name/re-branded themselves away from the Reynolds brand name. That's the fact. I'm glad you are doing well.

No harm done : ) We have spent too many good years together in Plano. It is good that we are passionate about what we do. It means we produce better solutions for the dealers through our competition. Let's get together at NADA.

Hola I was wondering if anyone has any experience with using Reynolds & Reynolds Naked Lime solution (nakedlime.com)? We are a General Motors dealer and currently have our sites through Cobalt but hey we are always looking for something bigger, faster, better, cheaper. Any input would be awesome, thanks.

-Jason

Jason,

FYI - Naked Lime Marketing was just approved (press release went out 1/16/2012) by GM for match and co-op funds! If you are going to NADA, come see us at booth #2122. If not, feel free to email me at [email protected] for more information.

Nicole

I'd like to get this back to the original question!

Who has experience with Naked Lime so far?

They came and spoke with me last week, impressive suite of solutions from TV to Data mine marketing, SEM, social, etc. I am in the market for a full service ad agency that is using good technology and they seem to have it together. But I want to hear from someone that has experience with them.

Thanks,

Naked Lime? What... No, no, no, no.. I've seen what they have to offer, their sites, marketing, etc. I hate putting down vendors, but I keep it real.. I would stay away from them, some of the sites they've done in the past are of such poor quality, it's just well.. Horrible coming from a "proclaimed professional marketing/advertising/etc. company.". I don't even know how to put it, I could outsource my design work, code work, marketing, ads, etc. over to India and still outperform. Maybe this is what their doing? I would imagine so.. Anyways, I don't see why any dealer would pay market value for something professional and receive a low quality product in return. I just can't recommend them, and I've been trying to be fair to vendors lately..