• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

Naked Lime?

If you're looking for new, cutting edge, innovative and fast web solutions you should check out ClickMotive. Everything is developed in-house and we are multiple AWA Award Winners for Best Mobile and SEARCH Platforms respectively. We've also earned some very respectable accounts recently including AutoNation, Asbury and Ford all predominantly based on our technology, platform, conversion, search, reporting and ROI. Give me a ring anytime to chat. 919-285-1098

Where's that Wall of Shame Alex? ;) C'mon man, this will be fun!

No offense timl111, but the sticky on Vendor rules at DealerRefresh hasn't been created yet. Jumping on a thread and pitching is really discouraged around here. That said, hang out and post about things that are in your area of expertise and you'll find this to be one of the most rewarding communities on the web.

Just for you, Ryan:
thumbnail.aspx

Reactions: 1 person
Hey Tim,

Personal note: The fraud comment was a running joke with Yago that goes back about 3 threads now. It was in no way directed at you, although I completely understand if you felt that way or any newer reader took the comment that way. Please accept my public apology if that is the case. This forum really has a low jerk-quotient and I'd hate for anyone to think I'm raising it.

As for staying on topic, I'm glad that you posted now that you have offered more info about yourself and experience. Your first post did read like a commercial for your company and I'd guess would have been at risk for editing by the mods for advertising. I was trying to help explain the rules around here since it was your first post. I should have linked you to this thread instead, Jerry did a much better job.

Glad to see you jumping in and hope I didn't discourage you.

No offfense Ryan, but you really should keep your comments focused on the topic. If you have issue with my posts, please communicate with me directly. I'd simply hate to see a dealer be fooled by a re-branded RWS when I spent a good part of my life building that company before I left. I was, at least, trying to help a dealer that was under the impression that this was a new company with my comments so they knew the facts.

Hey Tim! It was good to see you at DD11 and good to see that Stuart and yourself are doing great things with ClickMotive.

I understand your frustration on being called out on this, but not sure I understand the strong words around dealers being fooled? We've known each other along time and you know I am about as direct as they get. There is no fooling going on here. You left the Reynolds web business over 5 years ago when we had really only websites. We now have over 15 solutions in our portfolio these days that include digital and traditional marketing and advertising. I would be glad to meet with you at NADA and show you what is different.

No offfense Ryan, but you really should keep your comments focused on the topic. If you have issue with my posts, please communicate with me directly. I'd simply hate to see a dealer be fooled by a re-branded RWS when I spent a good part of my life building that company before I left. I was, at least, trying to help a dealer that was under the impression that this was a new company with my comments so they knew the facts.

FYI Tim, I deleted your original post. Please familiarize yourself with the rules of DealerRefresh that are stickied to the top of each forum. Here are the rules for this particular forum, which happen to share the same advertising rules as every other forum: http://forum.dealerrefresh.com/f14/inventory-software-support-online-display-rules-29.html

Hey Tim,

Personal note: The fraud comment was a running joke with Yago that goes back about 3 threads now. It was in no way directed at you, although I completely understand if you felt that way or any newer reader took the comment that way. Please accept my public apology if that is the case. This forum really has a low jerk-quotient and I'd hate for anyone to think I'm raising it.

As for staying on topic, I'm glad that you posted now that you have offered more info about yourself and experience. Your first post did read like a commercial for your company and I'd guess would have been at risk for editing by the mods for advertising. I was trying to help explain the rules around here since it was your first post. I should have linked you to this thread instead, Jerry did a much better job.

Glad to see you jumping in and hope I didn't discourage you.

FOR ONCE I AGREE WITH RYAN!

Tim,

Even though he comes thru as an angry person he has a good heart and meant no disrespect to you. He was following mylead on a personal joke.