• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

Need Remote Business Development Reps? We have 11 available!

Dan Sayer

Boss
Staff member
Dec 4, 2009
Awards
First Name
Dan
Unfortunately, our auto group has made the decision to dissolve the Sales division of our business development center. The absence of a return of shoppers and inventory in the last year have hindered our ability to responsibly offset the expense. I would like to help these 11 amazing reps find their next chapter within automotive (retail or vendor). They are all experienced automotive reps and currently running out of Volie and VinSolutions. Most of them have been with us a year or more and all are remote. All are central or eastern time and are well trained. If you have interest, please let me know, and I can send resumes. Appreciate this community and I wish this post was under a better scenario. Thanks!

Damn, that's never an easy decision to make @Dan Sayer but not uncommon across the industry. I'll keep my ears open. I would also recommend reaching out to some of the more popular industry call centers or companies that offer these services, like: ActiveEngage Chat, AllCall, PhoneNinjas, RemoteBDC, EliteBDC, Pied Piper. If I think of more, I'll post.

Reactions: Dan Sayer