1. Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.
    Dismiss Notice

Need Vendor Recommendations For Service RO Payments Online

Discussion in 'Fixed-ops, Service Lane Technology and Process' started by Rick Buffkin, Dec 8, 2016.

This forum sponsored by...
  1. Rick Buffkin

Rick Buffkin
    Expand Collapse
    Jr. Refresher

First Name:
    Rick
    Dealer or Company Name:
    Beaman Automotive Group
    @Jeff Kershner@Jeff Kershner we haven't signed yet. We really, really like the demo and the features of the program. We left it at coordinating a visit to another dealer comparable in size using the same DMS we are on. Coordinating schedules internally seems to be the challenge right now (unforeseen obstacles arrised) . We use UCS as our DMS and it's always an extremely hard challenge finding vendors that sync well with the DMS. Typically we always visit other dealers using the same DMS to get a real feel of how well the vendor's integration works. It is on the radar though!!!

2. This forum sponsored by...
  3. Jeff Kershner

Jeff Kershner
    Expand Collapse
    Founder

First Name:
    Jeff
    Dealer or Company Name:
    DealerRefresh & Mercedes-Benz of Hagerstown
    Rick, any update. I only ask becuase I have our MyKaarma rep sitting here right now and from what I hear he has your territory as well. His name is Jon Mayhall. Rather than post his info here in the forum's, private message ame and I'll share with you.