• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.
Third party software vs third party service.
Two different things.
Find a third party software that expedites the job and makes it easier, much like a VINCAMERA.
You get 360 degree spins or video slideshows as a bonus, but they also export your high quality photos direct to your website provider.

$500 software that can save $1000+ in labour = ask for a raise.

Reactions: samdev0n
Vinsolutions is our third
Third party software vs third party service.
Two different things.
Find a third party software that expedites the job and makes it easier, much like a VINCAMERA.
You get 360 degree spins or video slideshows as a bonus, but they also export your high quality photos direct to your website provider.

$500 software that can save $1000+ in labour = ask for a raise.
Vinsolutions is our third party, they had a third party software made called Vincamera. The owner wants us using Vinsolutions because it is used for many things including tracking leads, customer files..etc. The bonus was that their photography software worked great and it was it fast. Then in the past year they stopped putting any effort towards their photo software and just made an app called Vinconnect. It is terrible. We have a third party, they just let us down. I wouldn't want the owner to have to put a ton more money towards another third party so I came looking for the Vincameras because that would solve our problem without spending more on another third party.

Vinsolutions is our third

Vinsolutions is our third party, they had a third party software made called Vincamera. The owner wants us using Vinsolutions because it is used for many things including tracking leads, customer files..etc. The bonus was that their photography software worked great and it was it fast. Then in the past year they stopped putting any effort towards their photo software and just made an app called Vinconnect. It is terrible. We have a third party, they just let us down. I wouldn't want the owner to have to put a ton more money towards another third party so I came looking for the Vincameras because that would solve our problem without spending more on another third party.
Ahhh... so your owner wants all his components in one basket in order to save money (regardless of the weakness of some of the components). You're stuck to a certain degree.

Reactions: craigh
Ahhh... so your owner wants all his components in one basket in order to save money (regardless of the weakness of some of the components). You're stuck to a certain degree.
Yeah, you see my dilemma. I appreciate all of your suggestions. I might have to look into another 3rd party software if our newest acquired dealership can't be maintained with the Vinconnect app.

Reactions: Alexander Lau
We as an autogroup continue to grow and our options for pictures with Vinsolutions is to use their app, but it isn't fast enough for our volume. If any dealership has an old vincamera lying around we would love to buy it from you. Thank you from the Don Franklin Auto Group. (we need as many as we can get!!)

Reach out to me at 513-752-7450 x10131. We have some of the VinCameras that we no longer use.

Reach out to me at 513-752-7450 x10131. We have some of the VinCameras that we no longer use.

I figured you were but wanted to clarify. After using Mobile OIL for so long, I'm having a hard time transitioning over to SnapLot, and I'm not sure why... I found the uploading of vehicle photos to that specific unit in stock to be overly cumbersome when compared to Mobile IOL. Maybe I need to give it another opportunity...