• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

No Show Appointments

Did you have a pre-baked video that you used or did he make a fresh one for the customer each time?

Was this (and the video) uploaded into a thread in iMessage or through an app?

We should be paying attention to this. That is clearly their default way of moving from one step to the next. They are in a conversational channel expecting a conversation. Instead of a link, there could be a virtual assistant (or DPA) that nails down the appointment. Repeatable, automated process for your entire sales floor...then the service lane.

There it is! :cool:
We allow a prebake or fresh for our advisors. As the repairs close, they become available to add a specific video before they go out, skip that RO or if you have a default in place, it will use that.

The overwhelming majority tend to go with prebake (shocker I know).

Argument is "too many RO's close each day for them to do one-offs". Not saying I agree with that, its pretty quick process, but huge majority are using default.

Next issue is to make sure they update their defaults every few months

We allow a prebake or fresh for our advisors. As the repairs close, they become available to add a specific video before they go out, skip that RO or if you have a default in place, it will use that.

The overwhelming majority tend to go with prebake (shocker I know).

Argument is "too many RO's close each day for them to do one-offs". Not saying I agree with that, its pretty quick process, but huge majority are using default.

Next issue is to make sure they update their defaults every few months

For ROs, I can imagine an objection from the team for one-offs. You said you send 700/night? Even the pre-baked is a step above the rest in experience.

For Sales, they should be able to record a quick clip for every customer. Earlier in this thread, someone mentioned "car is pulled up, here are the keys". I love that. Super personal. Ghosting an effort like that should be publicly shamed.

What I love most about this is that it treats SMS well and sets the tone for earning the right to keep a line open. Forever.

Reactions: jeffwhite
Video appt confirmation via text when possible an hour+ before their appt time IS highly effective.

I closely worked with a sales person on the floor doing this and it was highly successful. Dude rarely had a no-show. We worked on a few options to include a "click to reschedule" - dropping the customer into a calendly like service/page. Right before he decided to move out of the state, we were trying to A/B test with and withOUT the "click to reschedule" option, to see how customers would engage. Until I I recommended including both options - "click to call to reschedule" OR "click to reschedule online." There were of course some that never followed the directions and instead would text directly back, but at least there was communication. I'm glad this conversation came up - I had almost forgot about tracking this little one off project. I wish I still had the reporting we kept over the 6 months of tracking. If I can recall, he went from a mid 70% appt to show rate to a near 95+% (including the rescheduled) - when sending by text message.
Exactly, JK! Think about the shopper demographics in your store. Texting is the way to increase coms/engagement with the Millennial or Gen Z customer. Technology is moving so fast that you can very easily reschedule your own appointment without any human interaction (calendly etc). The key is to get the CRM status update...

Reactions: JDHigginbotham
Where does everybody see the appt conversation "living"?

Context: If your reps jumped in and out of SMS threads on their mobile devices from an app (with AI handling basic comms along the way), can your CRM's mobile solution cut it?...OR would you have better adoption with app like Podium, Impel, etc that is integrated to the CRM for that status update?

Hey all!

We've seen many dealers in your shoes, juggling no-show appointments and striving to boost showroom traffic. That's why we're excited to share how Drivee can revolutionize the appointment experience for our dealership partners:

1. Prompt Engagement: With Drivee's AI Sales Agent/Appointment setter, we slashed response times and ensured instant engagement with leads. Customers were impressed by the quick follow-ups, prompting them to reschedule appointments without delay.
  2. Personalized Touch: Drivee's AI brings a personal touch to each communication, tailoring messages to each customer's preferences and needs. This personalized approach resonated with customers, increasing the likelihood of them showing up for their appointments.
  3. Streamlined Operations: By automating follow-up processes, Drivee frees up your team's time and resources. This allowed you to focus on providing exceptional service to customers in the showroom while Drivee handled the backend tasks seamlessly.
  4. Best in the game: We have developed and trained the most advanced conversational AI technology using patent-pending NLM technology and we are just getting started :)
The results? A significant uptick in appointment showings and a boost in showroom traffic. We can turn missed opportunities into successful appointments, driving growth for our dealership partners.

Feel free to reach me here with any questions or to set up a demo call with our team at www.drivee.ai

Cheers,
Ella Koltman
Drivee.ai Marketing Team