• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.
I completely get the fact that there's a difference between concierge and self-managed. I remember the self-managed part being SUPER EXPENSIVE, which was very weird to me (hence my comment). This was at the agency level, we weren't after concierge (wasn't much of a way for us to make profit using your tool via concierge). Also, this was very early on, you just had launched. Maybe your prices have come down? I remember you coming out of a dealership group.

Looks like you've gone down the advertising path, so truth is you'd be competing with the likes of AutoSweet, etc. What type of reports do you provide your clients, just curious? Does it go deeply, such as ROAS?

Good afternoon Alexander, wanted to circle back and answer your question on the specific reporting we provide our clients. We setup regular strategic reporting meetings with our clients, during which we walk through conversion attribution (both online and offline) to provide a picture of true ROAS. The team then gives the opportunity to refine investments for paid social as we know a dealer’s marketing & sales goals can easily change month to month. Our team works closely to recommend updates to their strategy regularly depending on the dealership’s upcoming objectives.

Transparency and inclusion is a huge part of our business model.

Regarding pricing updates, we do have a newly revamped pricing guide that offers product bundles and recommended ad spends depending on each client’s goals and location. We also offer individual ‘a la carte’ product pricing for affordable add-ons. As we are full service, our pricing is custom and catered to meet the goals of each client. We strive to be competitive in our pricing model without sacrificing the attention and quality standards we hold ourselves to.

Maybe we chat on how we can help? Thank you again got your time and interest in learning more about SOCIALDEALER and our business model.

Reactions: Alexander Lau
All good and I'm not attempting to throw you under the bus or anything. I refer products to many dealers, just curious. I hear your brand mentioned a lot. Thx!

That is a good thing, means my marketing and sales team, as well as our happy and loyal customers are helping us create a buzz around Social and Automotive. Glad to chat and connect anytime...

Reactions: Alexander Lau