• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

Online Negotiation

Jocks, thanks for providing great information on Online Negotiation tools for the readers and of course for plugging yourself. Had you read the thread above you would have seen there was no reason for you to plug yourself since I had already mentioned Widestorm. :thinker:

Its interesting all the chat softwares, lead generating software and "services" being discussed on this site.

Its somewhat odd to me that a car dealership would need a service to contact customers and generate leads. If your sales staff cant take an email, a phone number, or learn how to network within the community you really dont need a chat service, you need a new salesperson.

Yes the chat software is great, but having a "call center" manage it?

After re-reading this I want to clarify that what I meant by call center was a 3rd party call center, or company that handles your chat and is not on sight. Ive been to few sites that have this and its real obvious when you're talking to an "answering service".

Last edited:
Our dealership is using Widestorm and have had great success with it over the last 5 months. We have been closing clost to 40% of our leads and have a 341% ROI. It is simply a tool that eases the clients fear of negotiation.
After reading the previous posts, I felt compelled to share our experience with this product. We sell Mercedes, Nissan and pre-owned vehicles on this program.

Angela Martin
FeldmannImports.com