- Apr 13, 2012
- 244
- 189
- Awards
- 6
- First Name
- George
Hi Darius, I like the photo quality, and order, but could not find a way to supersize the images? All images were small on mobile device (iPhone 16 pro).
Hi Darius, I like the photo quality, and order, but could not find a way to supersize the images? All images were small on mobile device (iPhone 16 pro).
Thank you, you can zoom in. I guess it works better on Android.Hi Darius, I like the photo quality, and order, but could not find a way to supersize the images? All images were small on mobile device (iPhone 16 pro).
Yes, you can pinch and zoom on iPhone also, but you're zooming on a 100k (100,000 bytes) photo, which is small today's standards. A thumbnail looks ok at 100k or less, but final images need to be 1/4 megabyte (250K) at least IMHO.Thank you, you can zoom in. I guess it works better on Android.
I`ll adjust the images, thank youYes, you can pinch and zoom on iPhone also, but you're zooming on a 100k (100,000 bytes) photo, which is small today's standards. A thumbnail looks ok at 100k or less, but final images need to be 1/4 megabyte (250K) at least IMHO.
Thank you, you can zoom in. I guess it works better on Android.Hi Darius, I like the photo quality, and order, but could not find a way to supersize the images? All images were small on mobile device (iPhone 16 pro).
Yes, you can pinch and zoom on iPhone also, but you're zooming on a 100k (100,000 bytes) photo, which is small today's standards. A thumbnail looks ok at 100k or less, but final images need to be 1/4 megabyte (250K) at least IMHO.Thank you, you can zoom in. I guess it works better on Android.
I`ll adjust the images, thank youYes, you can pinch and zoom on iPhone also, but you're zooming on a 100k (100,000 bytes) photo, which is small today's standards. A thumbnail looks ok at 100k or less, but final images need to be 1/4 megabyte (250K) at least IMHO.
George Nenni asked the DealerRefresh community to share standout examples of dealer vehicle photography, both indoor booth and natural light, for new and used inventory. Contributors shared links to their own dealer sites and third-party work, with a side discussion on image file size standards — Nenni recommending at least 250KB for full-size photos. The thread's clearest endorsement went to Ourisman's shooter, praised by Joe Pistell for professional attention to detail and shopper-focused composition achieved without AI or a photo booth.