• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

Please Help me stop the clock-One Source

I can see the headline already.

2010-02-19_1142

OGUyNTY4OGQt

a%3E

:rofl: someone should send that to GM.

I can see the headline already.

2010-02-19_1142

OGUyNTY4OGQt

a%3E

That's not how to spell my name :dance2:
but as someone else mentioned, until GM get's real, or should I say serious about quality response time, they are focused on stopping the clock and don't care what expense or misery we go thru....just stop the clock baby! And small guys like us without an expansive budget do in fact sleep lightly and have the volume turned up on my BB!!

Oh, did I mention, although they say their leads and the 3rd party leads they "give" us are scrubbed, fresh and valid??? Right, and Tiger really is sorry :lmao:

I need help with response time to meet the SFE requirements.
As of today ytd out of 318 SFE leads I'm at 1:20 average response time, with 100% answered. My problem, probably like a few of you out there, are the leads coming in while I'm asleep! All of my over 5 hour leads have come in between midnight and 3am. I'm at 94.3% under 5 hours, and I need a game plan to help get that number up. Will someone please let me know what they are doing to solve this problem, and possibly give me a list of companies that will stop the clock when I can't.
Thanks in advance!

Hi David,

Check out Matthew Belk and www.overnightbdc.com. This is a vendor that we are working with and is doing a great job.

When did it become reasonable to be on 24 hour call to sell a car? The Dr. that delivers kids needs to be, but to sell a car? 12 hours a day, 6-7 days a week is not enough? If we can get every Dealer to agree to be open 10-7 5 days a week people would buy a car during those hours....

Here are the hours for Detroit, MI Dealers.

Mon, Thu 8:30 AM-9:00 PM Tue-Wed, Fri 8:30 AM-6:00 PM Sat 10:00 AM-4:00 PM Sun Closed

so if someone wants to look at a car Tuesday at 7 they have to wait, is that so bad?