1. Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.
    Dismiss Notice

Pricing New Car Inventory

Discussion in 'Vehicle Merchandising & Inventory Software' started by Greg Schafer, Sep 12, 2019.

This forum sponsored by...
  1. Greg Schafer

Greg Schafer
    Expand Collapse
    Noob

First Name:
    Greg
    Dealer or Company Name:
    Lynch Ford Chevy
    This is from our GM who is looking for help:

I am looking for some help. I was using Conquest through V-Auto to price all of my new Ford and Chevrolet inventory. Chevrolet has introduced a program that you have to breakdown how you are arriving at your selling price (which I like), but V-Auto can not push individual rebates to their own dealer.com website. Then which translates that I have to go to the backside of the dealer.com website and select rebates that I want to display on the website which takes too long as we have 3 separate websites (Ford website, Chevrolet website and a dual website, which is who we try and push people to. Who do you use to price your new car inventory, and why do you like them? I appreciate your help in advance!

2. This forum sponsored by...
  3. mikesayre

mikesayre
    Expand Collapse
    Getting Refreshed

First Name:
    Mike
    Dealer or Company Name:
    Kenwood Dealer Group
    Reach out to DDC on this, VW has the same requirement for their new ad standards and we have this done via pricing lifecycles & incentives manager.

Collapse Signature Expand Signature
  4. Jeff Kershner

Jeff Kershner
    Expand Collapse
    Founder

First Name:
    Jeff
    Dealer or Company Name:
    DealerRefresh & Mercedes-Benz of Hagerstown
    I can't imagine DDC doesn't have a solution for this since they are a preferred website vendor for Chevy, correct?

Collapse Signature Expand Signature