• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

Pricing New Car Inventory

Greg Schafer

Rust & Dust
Mar 3, 2016
Awards
First Name
Greg
This is from our GM who is looking for help:

I am looking for some help. I was using Conquest through V-Auto to price all of my new Ford and Chevrolet inventory. Chevrolet has introduced a program that you have to breakdown how you are arriving at your selling price (which I like), but V-Auto can not push individual rebates to their own dealer.com website. Then which translates that I have to go to the backside of the dealer.com website and select rebates that I want to display on the website which takes too long as we have 3 separate websites (Ford website, Chevrolet website and a dual website, which is who we try and push people to. Who do you use to price your new car inventory, and why do you like them? I appreciate your help in advance!

This is from our GM who is looking for help:

I am looking for some help. I was using Conquest through V-Auto to price all of my new Ford and Chevrolet inventory. Chevrolet has introduced a program that you have to breakdown how you are arriving at your selling price (which I like), but V-Auto can not push individual rebates to their own dealer.com website. Then which translates that I have to go to the backside of the dealer.com website and select rebates that I want to display on the website which takes too long as we have 3 separate websites (Ford website, Chevrolet website and a dual website, which is who we try and push people to. Who do you use to price your new car inventory, and why do you like them? I appreciate your help in advance!
Reach out to DDC on this, VW has the same requirement for their new ad standards and we have this done via pricing lifecycles & incentives manager.