• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

QR Codes - In or Out?

There is one interesting usage for QRC in the car;

For dealers that are very price competitive that use for example vAuto every-day to fine tune their inventory and for those in areas where you must sell the vehicle for the lowest advertised price,

Arizona is one of those States where it is against the law to sell a vehicle for a price higher than it is advertised, elsewhere.

This is what happens when you have an open boarders policy where liberals, from the left coast, are allowed to stream in and take up residency. We need some kind of residency requirements. Call it Arizona 1071. They need to test with an average IQ after the lobotomy.

Arizona is one of those States where it is against the law to sell a vehicle for a price higher than it is advertised, elsewhere.

This is what happens when you have an open boarders policy where liberals, from the left coast, are allowed to stream in and take up residency. We need some kind of residency requirements. Call it Arizona 1071. They need to test with an average IQ after the lobotomy.

I wouldn't know about that since I just came in a boat not long ago.

Reactions: 1 person
I don't know who that is. Probably another immigrant.

Yago, He is an immigrant and a legal one. Ralph Nader was/is a consumer advocate very critical of the automobile industry. His claim that the Chevrolet Corvair was "unsafe at any speed" was responsible for GM dropping the vehicle from production, after sales went to nothing. He is an environmentalist, who says that "The use of solar energy has not been opened up because the oil industry doesn't own the sun." He is a Presidential candidate under the Green Party. He received about 100,000 votes in Florida which might have cost Gore the election.

Yago, He is an immigrant and a legal one. Ralph Nader was/is a consumer advocate very critical of the automobile industry. His claim that the Chevrolet Corvair was "unsafe at any speed" was responsible for GM dropping the vehicle from production, after sales went to nothing. He is an environmentalist, who says that "The use of solar energy has not been opened up because the oil industry doesn't own the sun." He is a Presidential candidate under the Green Party. He received about 100,000 votes in Florida which might have cost Gore the election.
Ralph Nader was born in Connecticut to Lebanese immigrant parents.

LOL, I do know who Nader is! Above all an attorney that decided to take human rights and safety advancement as his case. However his enduring legacy he will be forgotten to the average man pretty soon.

There was some dark underline thinking in my entry; I find interesting that only a few of us write here and that many dealers don't even know that this blog exists. Most dealers don't know who the big names that write in this blog are, and not that I consider them important but the message they carry is definitely important. You may be thinking that I'm crazy thinking-connecting, but when you mention Nader somehow my brain went that way.

Yes, a lawyer from Harvard. That should tell you all you need to know.

I am convinced that most dealers are not interested. They might read it but it is another thing for them to implement it.

I was on a website, this morning. I looked at their new and used car special pages and incentive page and they were blank. Looking at their used cars, they only had 7 pictures and no descriptions. I looked for them on AutoTrader and they were an Alpha dealer but the new cars were listed on the 7th page in the featured section. Again, no descriptions. New cars were at MSRP. Used cars were without descriptions and priced out of market. Why spend the money?

You know how Jerry does the phone shopping? One of the companies, that I represent, does the same thing with emails. You get a report with all of the responses, response times etc.. You still see dealerships that never contact the customer, don't answer the questions, don't quote a price, response times in hours and days, "one and they're done" responses. Wonder why customers become non-responsive? They figured your guy was an idiot after the first response. Dealers want to look at what the competition's templates and prices look like but when they see the rest, they often come unhinged. Remember those nightmare internet reports from the manufacturers? It ain't any better.

Reactions: 1 person