• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

Rank the CRMs

First impressions of XRM are not good. Received an email asking when I would like to schedule a meeting. I told them to send me two options for date and time. Never heard anything back. I emailed this person back saying that I never heard from them and still nothing. Went back to their sent and sent in another request for a demo. I've never heard anything from the second attempt.

First impressions of XRM are not good. Received an email asking when I would like to schedule a meeting. I told them to send me two options for date and time. Never heard anything back. I emailed this person back saying that I never heard from them and still nothing. Went back to their sent and sent in another request for a demo. I've never heard anything from the second attempt.
I've always dealt with Cres Miller, I will message you his #, if you're willing to give them another shot. He was a great asset during our launch when I was in Vegas.

We just made the (maybe insane) leap to use Tekion as our DMS and crm for a new point. should be interesting. we are excited and terrified at the same time
I only didn’t include them at or near the top of my list because they’re so new.
The CRM looks very modern, tech-wise.

Can’t speak for the DMS, but considering how, uh, rough around the edges all of the traditional DMS’s are, I’m betting it might turn out well for you.

Reactions: Brad Burlingham
We just made the (maybe insane) leap to use Tekion as our DMS and crm for a new point. should be interesting. we are excited and terrified at the same time
“We have used CRMSuite for a few years and absolutely love the new tech and constant stream of new useful features. Its the only CRM I've used where the sales guys use it consistently and effectively.”

Reactions: Brad Burlingham