• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.
@Scottymax13 in our community we call this a "leading question" for self promotion. It's actually against our rules.

I'm feeling very generous today and I'll allow your thread to stick (plus we were having this conversation at the dealer just yesterday.)

So other than Scotts company - One View, anyone else using a different solution for Scanning and Archiving vehicle documents?

If anyone is interested, I have a buddy who works at Dealer Docx. They archive older and go-forward Top Document Management Inc and make them searchable online. I don't work for them but can make an introduction.

Hello Ben,
Thanks for the information about the local document scanning service.
I am very eager to know about what would be the charge for scanning more than 2000 documents?
Is there any discount provided by them if I give them documents in bulk??
Thanks,

Last edited:
Hello Ben,
Thanks for the information about the local document scanning service.
I am very eager to know about what would be the charge for scanning more than 2000 documents?
Is there any discount provided by them if I give them documents in bulk??
Thanks,

Hi James, I sent you a PM with my buddy's info who will be able to answer your questions

It's great to see someone looking to streamline their vehicle document scanning and archiving process. It's a smart move that can save you time and hassle in the long run.
If you're in the market for a solution, check out smartengines.com/. They offer automatic and eco-friendly document scanning and optical character recognition technology that could fit your needs. With their technology, you can quickly scan and archive ROs, parts, and dealer jackets, making your document management process a breeze. Good luck with your search!