• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

Live Broadcast Refresh Friday "LIVE" on DealerRefresh - 2018 Weekly Broadcast Updates

RefreshFriday 5/18/18 - Death Match: DealerKnows vs. DealerRefresh - Data VS Gut

Episode 15 of DealerRefresh RefreshFriday - it's time to see who can talk over who the most. The battle for the mic time is on! Death Match: DealerKnows vs. DealerRefresh. Or will it more likely be Joe Webb vs. the rest of us?

In all seriousness we're going to have a true battle: Gut vs. Numbers.

The analytics religious junkies vs. the experienced hard asses. Which is better: your data or your gut?

DealerRefresh RefreshFriday Ep. 15 - DealerKnows vs DealerRefresh (Jeff & Alex VS Joe, Shaun & Bill.)

Facebook Version

YouTube Version

RefreshFriday 5/25/18 - CarStory talks Artificial Intelligence

Ep. 16 of DealerRefresh's RefreshFriday and we're diving into Artificial Intelligence with some of the brightest minds in the automotive industry: Chad Bockius and Ryan Leslie
  • What is A.I. for real?
  • How is the term getting abused by our industry?
  • What is A.I. against machine learning or data science? Is there a difference?
  • Is A.I. moneyball for cars?
  • Why is it important to car dealers?
  • Or does any of it even matter?
Facebook Version

YouTube Version

Reactions: Alexander Lau
RefreshFriday 5/25/18 - CarStory talks Artificial Intelligence

Ep. 16 of DealerRefresh's RefreshFriday and we're diving into Artificial Intelligence with some of the brightest minds in the automotive industry: Chad Bockius and Ryan Leslie
  • What is A.I. for real?
  • How is the term getting abused by our industry?
  • What is A.I. against machine learning or data science? Is there a difference?
  • Is A.I. moneyball for cars?
  • Why is it important to car dealers?
  • Or does any of it even matter?
Facebook Version

YouTube Version

What Is The Difference Between Artificial Intelligence And Machine Learning?
https://www.forbes.com/sites/bernar...telligence-and-machine-learning/#4105056b2742

Machine Learning applications can read text and work out whether the person who wrote it is making a complaint or offering congratulations. They can also listen to a piece of music, decide whether it is likely to make someone happy or sad, and find other pieces of music to match the mood. In some cases, they can even compose their own music expressing the same themes, or which they know is likely to be appreciated by the admirers of the original piece.

RefreshFriday 6/1/18 with Nick Cybella of FlowFound - talking Virtual Reality

In this episode of #RefreshFriday we sit down with one of the pioneers of implementing VR (virtual reality) into the dealership showroom – Nick Cybela with FlowFound.

This is cutting edge shit!!

We realize it’s the end/beginning of the month, BUT this is one RefreshFriday that will give you the insight you need to answer ANY & ALL questions related to Virtual Reality.

Join us LIVE on Facebook this Friday on RefreshFriday and find out how VR will transform your dealership showroom…

Facebook Version

YouTube Version