• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

Reporting Template for Adwords, Facebook, Twitter & Bing Data

nminh.hoang1023

Lot Lizard
Apr 18, 2017
First Name
Minh
Hi everyone,

Continuing my previous post about Google Data Studio template for Facebook Ads, we've just developed another template for mixed paid channels, including AdWords, Facebook, Twitter and Bing data.

The template and instructions can be found on our blog: https://supermetrics.com/blog/paid-channel-mix/

pc2.jpg

Hope to hear what you think about it :)

• Useful
Reactions: Alexander Lau
If so, what does your visual look like?
I have a monthly compilation that I pull tracking each online source separately. Most include SRP to VDP CTR, Cost per VDP view - lead - sale, Solds per source, inventory counts - photos missing - descriptions missing and more....but it's very dry and separated monthly in Excel.

I'd love to have it visually beautiful and especially with the option to easily see the previous period (month or quarter) comparison.

I also love popping exported data into a Google Sheet and the information I want is compiled in the Data Studio report, instead of manually entering anything. I am hoping that investing time into Data Studio will help me get better!