• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

Rey Rey - Bad email remove

Fellas:
I've written on DR Forums before that Reynolds biggest problem is communication with their dealers. They come up with fixes, updates and best practice suggestions all of the time but then fail to communicate them to their dealers. I have been telling them for a long time that they need a customer forum section and a blog on my.reyrey.com so customers can share best practices and troubleshoot problems.

LOL, ya no communication! I was informed by a tech support rep that the limit on email list building has been raised to 20k (still should be unlimited).

I asked why the rep I previously spoke to told me 10k. He said it was a change that was made a few months ago, but was not even communicated to them - and just a few of them know about the change.

--Drew

Drew,

I may be a little late to the discussion, but I would agree with the importance of keeping your email database clean, limiting the repetitive email to bad addresses, and having tools to get correct addresses. Keeping the list clean and updated is, as we all know, one aspect of keeping you off the "blacklist" as well as increasing your efficiency.

I am sure Matt and several others on this board would agree that the technology is available and in use. At the risk of sounding like a vendor.(hard not to do) ... there are tools that will automatically remove email addresses that are bad, place it in the notes for reference, and put an automatic opt out process in place for every email. Some even take the next step by providing quick access to the customer details and phone number to follow-up with the customer easily and get the correct email or provide an email append service.

ohoh... who re-opened this thread... must... resist... flammminggg.... :flame: help me resist... arrgg cannot hold it back

RRMMM bitch#432

Prospect Farming Scenario:
Send special trade-in bonus offer to any prospect that has not sat with a rep and obtained a Deal#.

Simple?:) Logical traffic maker? :D What? I can't do it?:(..... :mad: .... :naughty:

ReyRey CRM bitch#548
Reps stealing leads from each other with no solution.

ReyRey CRM has nice tool to for a rep to look into their unsold prospects, by vehicle! Nice! Got a sweet tradein that needs a home, dig in your prospect list by vehicle.

Oops! Whats that!??! You can see every other reps unsold prospects here? ohoh... not good

SO I called the GREAT MONOLITH and they replied...

"I see what your saying... that's the way it is, there is no fix. I can turn it off or request a fix. If I open a ticket to development on this, it'll go into a holding tank and sit until development wants more work, then they'll see how important my complaint is by seeing how many others have complained about this. If there is enough complaints, developement will work on it, otherwise they wont".

:wstupid:

"I see what your saying... that's the way it is, there is no fix. I can turn it off or request a fix. If I open a ticket to development on this, it'll go into a holding tank and sit until development wants more work, then they'll see how important my complaint is by seeing how many others have complained about this. If there is enough complaints, developement will work on it, otherwise they wont".

At least they were honest.

Just an FYI - I followed up with a ReyRey support person a week ago. And, he has confirmed that Rey Rey will be rolling out the automatic bad email remove in the release that is scheduled for Jan 2011.

Yes, a little over a year after posting this topic, ReyRey is catching up :egads:

Just an FYI - I followed up with a ReyRey support person a week ago. And, he has confirmed that Rey Rey will be rolling out the automatic bad email remove in the release that is scheduled for Jan 2011.

Yes, a little over a year after posting this topic, ReyRey is catching up :egads:

This is cool! While I was doing email append research on Google, this thread was listed #3 for: EMAIL APPEND reynolds.

I see that Polling does it. Anyone have any "Email Append" experiences they want to share?

Drew, I wonder if ReyRey FINALLY fixed the auto-remove on email as planned... I'm NOT holding my breath!!!

ReyRey CRM bitch#649

I am building sales rep performance reports for management. Basic stuff, # of leads, # of sales, etc... Numbers look wrong. I find that on orphan transfers from a departed rep to another are at fault. All sales and lead data gets transferred to the new rep and it's BURIED... I can't separate them.

SUMMARY:
A reyrey CRM sales performance report only works on reps that have not had clients re-assigned to them.

hahaha... someone shoot me.