• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

Reynolds Locking out Third Parties

Alex, I don't think ADP is following Reynolds on this one. Reynolds issued a "security update" which asks questions of the user to ensure there is a live person using the computer not someone pollling the data.

The dealer should choose if they want a vendor to have access to parts of their DMS not Reynolds, right?

The dealers create credentials and give them to a third party so that third party can access the dealer's data. So the dealer has to allow the access.... isn't that secure enough?

Reynolds now sometimes asks questions when trying to access 6910 report generator. I have found about 60 such questions.

Have these questions really prevented anyone from accessing the data?

The dealers create credentials and give them to a third party so that third party can access the dealer's data. So the dealer has to allow the access.... isn't that secure enough?

Reynolds now sometimes asks questions when trying to access 6910 report generator. I have found about 60 such questions.

Have these questions really prevented anyone from accessing the data?

Can you send me the list of questions please [email protected]