• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

School me on Twitter "Promotion?"

CCDealer

Full Sticker + Prep
Oct 31, 2011
First Name
Derek
So the other day I log into my Twitter account and find several tweets from people I do not follow, but who must follow or interact with Dealer Refresh, that were "promoted" or forced into my feed.

I'm curious how this is done, and what, if anything it costs, because it might be a good marketing tool. I don't have many followers and I am still building my own following list, and I certainly noticed these tweets.

Used for good, this could be a great tool. Is there an easy primer on how to do this?

If anyone wants a STREAM of excellent research, I highly recommend following Ed Brooks on Twitter.

I find myself constantly flagging his tweets for me to circle back and read later.

Now, if I could only cure him of his love for klout, bacon and coffee! I might have time to read all his interesting links! hahhaa

Thnx for your efforts Ed!

If anyone wants a STREAM of excellent research, I highly recommend following Ed Brooks on Twitter.
.....Now, if I could only cure him of his love for klout, bacon and coffee!...!

But they make it all the more fun! but I'm more a fan of #PondLife!

I second following Ed ( @VelocitySales ) for great info...as a green pea he has been a great help!!!

Ed called me the other day. He has a program that will tell you how your used vehicles are priced relative to the market. I am trying to convince an old school friend of mine, to go to vAuto. That has been a lot of brain damage but Ed is a prince. I really enjoyed talking with him.

I find myself constantly flagging his tweets for me to circle back and read later.

Now, if I could only cure him of his love for klout, bacon and coffee! I might have time to read all his interesting links! hahhaa

Thnx for your efforts Ed!

Uncle Joe gets very testy when you fill his Twitter stream with klout, which is understandable although very fun.......I am having a hard time understanding this hatred for bacon and coffee however?:D

Reactions: 3 people