• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

share your videos here

Making a break for the big screen... just a little pilot ;)

Mitch... wow. It won't sell many cars, but your creative mind is alive with ideas!

All I gotta say to you is:

sing us a song you're the piano man
sing us a song tonight
well we're all in the mood for a melody
and you got us all feeling alright

It's a pretty good crowd for a Saturday
And the manager gives me a smile
'Cause he knows that it's me they've been comin' to see
To forget about their life for a while
And the piano, it sounds like a carnival
And the microphone smells like a beer
And they sit at the bar and put bread in my jar
And say, "Man, what are you doin' here?"

In today's video, we explore the benefits of GM's 24/7 Roadside Assistance Warranty with our in-house Roadside Super Hero, Brain Burrill....check it out!

Curious as to what all the commotion is behind us? That'd be the convoy of 2013 Cadillac ATS' that rolled in while we were shooting....but that's a video for another time :)

Jason, the video is what it is; Very well done and very informative. But all I have to say is wow, what a blessing to have such a great employee and great program. I'd love to implement something like that here. It's a great marketing tool, that's for sure.

In today's video, we explore the benefits of GM's 24/7 Roadside Assistance Warranty with our in-house Roadside Super Hero, Brain Burrill....check it out!

Curious as to what all the commotion is behind us? That'd be the convoy of 2013 Cadillac ATS' that rolled in while we were shooting....but that's a video for another time :)

I think the video is great, and the service itself is great. But even as a non-religious kind of person, when you got to the Easter Sunday dinner part, I thought "Oh god, seriously? Are they proud that this nice old man has to stop Easter Sunday Dinner with his family just because hes on payroll to fix a tire? Is nothing sacred anymore?"

It just takes away from this "wow how cool!" feeling a customer might have, and brings in a "god, what has the world come to" feeling. Thats just me. Maybe a quick re-recording with a different example?

I think the video is great, and the service itself is great. But even as a non-religious kind of person, when you got to the Easter Sunday dinner part, I thought "Oh god, seriously? Are they proud that this nice old man has to stop Easter Sunday Dinner with his family just because hes on payroll to fix a tire? Is nothing sacred anymore?"

It just takes away from this "wow how cool!" feeling a customer might have, and brings in a "god, what has the world come to" feeling. Thats just me. Maybe a quick re-recording with a different example?

Thanks for the feedback on the video, I do appreciate it!

The really crazy part about the Easter bit is that it's based on a true story. When we were planning the shoot, I asked Brian what he's ever dropped completely to go rescue a stranded motorist. He started by relating some stories about leaving the movie theater, abandoning a round of golf, coming in off the lake, and finally he topped it all off by relating the story of when he got the call on Easter and he actually got up and left to do his job.

I know it sounds hokey, but that's just how dedicated Brian is and it speaks alot to his character.

My Cadillac Buick GMC store has recently joined forces with one of our radio advertising partners, 99.5 WYCD. We came up with a video series called Grundwald's Garage where Morning Show talent, Steve Grunwald & Rachael Hunter get together to take a look at our vehicles and give their impressions of what each has to offer.

Both Steve & Rachael drive the cars for a couple of weeks before we shoot the video so they are familiar with the vehicle in a personal way. We don't load them up with too much info, we just let them talk about the car and try to capture that "every-man/woman" perspective.

As far as production goes, the radio station provides the talent, and we produce everything else in house. In the latest episode, Steve & Rachael take a look at the 2012 Cadillac SRX! I'd be curious to hear your thoughts on this endeavor. Thanks!