• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

share your videos here

Ryan,

Lead Charector has a great personality but he's is dressed wrong. His message is lost 'cuz I'm trying to understand why hes dressed like that. Dress him up like he's another walmart shopper and now his face and persona will ride along his 1st impression.

Or... if thats Canadian humor... ya'll are weird. ;-)

Thanks for the feedback Joe, we had planned on dressing him up like he was on PeopleOfWallMart.com but thought he needed to be a lil more professional. If you had your customer shoes on would you look at him in a better light one way over the other?

Mitch,

If you had engagement stats your visitors would tell you what they like.
video-back-end-tool.jpg

If they don't like it you can see the chart decline FAST. Compare ideas to find the sweetspot!

I use Ooyala | Video Platform, Analytics and Advertising (at this time)

In 2011, my goal is to find a video host that can serve up conversion buttons and forms.

Joe, you're absolutely right. Ooyala looks cool, I'll check out the free trial and put it to use. Do you think the data your getting is worth the $500/mo that it costs (standard) or is there a better plan (cheaper) that I should look at? Your sites are outstanding and have tons of video so there's obviously tons of value from the analytics.