DealerAuthority Social Media Etiquette for Car Dealers

Politics, religion, sexuality, etc. can bring about some anger-fueled comments

Keep the politics and religion out of it, but sex sells.

dodge_challenger_ad_b_70.jpg

untitled.png

Reactions: Brian Michael West
If you're encouraging employees to build personal brands, in hopes to drive more sales through social, you're stuck in 2011.

Organic reach is lower than ever. Only way to reach a real audience is through advertisements. And even then - some salespeople are stuck footing the ad budget out of their own pockets.... What a MESS.

Social is a wonderful space to generate quality "leads", but not on a sales person to sales person basis.

• Useful
Reactions: Alexander Lau
Social is a wonderful space to generate quality "leads", but not on a sales person to sales person basis.

I'm undecided on this point. There are still sales people who are doing it, you just have to do it right.
George Sairoglou has made this quite clear in his daily videos that get thousands of views.
https://www.linkedin.com/in/george-sairoglou-b58b2343/detail/recent-activity/

I don't think he's a huge exception either, he's just willing to put in the time and energy.
I've seen similar on Facebook where a sales person builds their own network of "let me help you find your next car" - they're still successful with no paid advertising. Dealers would be lucky to have these guys.