• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

SOCIALDEALER Playbook and Social Health Check Up Assessments

John McAdams

Green Pea
Dec 4, 2020
First Name
John
Thank you to Jeff and Alex for the time today where Jeff Clark and I spoke about some of the top Myths of Automotive Social Media!

We would like to offer all those who attended the event a complimentary Social Media Health Check-Up - just drop us an email with your dealership and the name of a competing dealership, then our team will create the assessment for you! It takes about 3-4 business days and once completed we will contact you for delivery! Email to [email protected]

Also for those interested in our Organic Automotive Social Media Palybok - the do's and don'ts - email me as well at [email protected].

Please feel free to reach out anytime with any questions you may have.

John McAdams
Vice President of Sales
SOCIALDEALER
908-763-6911
[email protected]

Reactions: Jeff Kershner
@John McAdams - how do I get my dealership onboard with the Social Media Audit? I'd like to participate and share the results here in the forums. You game?
Hello Jeff, our Organic & Rep team have completed the social health check up assessment for your store. Please click this link to schedule a date and time to review that is conducive to your assessment https://calendly.com/socialdealer/assessment
@John McAdams - how do I get my dealership onboard with the Social Media Audit? I'd like to participate and share the results here in the forums. You gam

@John McAdams thanks again for Social Media audit for my MB dealership and to taking the time to review with me via phone yesterday. I hope you don't mind me sharing some of the results here in the forums.

My walkaways from the Audit:

1. Even though I know we could be doing a much better job, compared to our closet 2 MB competitors, we kick some ass in our utilization and engagement.
2. Include our dealer name in our profile photo. Something so simple yet I never even considered it.
3. Better utilize and clean up our tabs and be sure your fb marketplace inventory is attached to your page.
4. Edit our Instagram bio to include our dealer specifics and utilize optimized hashtags
5. More call to action in our posts
6. Utilize our Fb business admin to find users that like "Mercedes-Benz" and local business*
7. Consider taking a few photos/videos of selected inventory in well known local landmarks.
8. Keep doing a great job with our reputation management, spreading the review love across the more prominent review sites.

We had an in-depth discussion about auto-posting our DealerRater reviews to our Fb page. John mentioned a few clients using this service were flagged for "Clickbait" - we actually discussed this here in the forums earlier this year. Our conclusion was around frequency, since I have been utilizing the tool for afew years now with no issues.

John said he was game to perform a few more free audits if anyone wants to jump on the offer!

Here's a few screenshots of the audit.

2021-01-05_12-38-55.gif

2021-01-05_12-39-52.gif

2021-01-05_12-40-16.gif

2021-01-05_12-40-51.gif

2021-01-05_12-41-40.gif

2021-01-05_12-42-07.gif

2021-01-05_12-42-40.gif

Reactions: craigh