• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

Sponsorship, Naming Rights and Marketing

Sep 28, 2010
First Name
Laura
Hello All,

I am new to the community and would like to get feedback on how best to approach automotive dealers/ships with a sponsorship opportunity. I am working with a new Sports and Entertainment complex located in the VA area, opening in January 2011. We are looking for an Automotive Sponsor, our sponsorship packages include naming rights on sports fleld, and outdoor stage, opportunity to place vehicles in highly trafficked areas throughtout complex, signage, logo on team uniforms, access to online and internal digitial display, estimated attendence in first year - over 300,000 visitors. This facility has been chosen to host to one of the most attended Soccer and Golfing events.

Any feedback is greatly appreciated.

This is a good start. The other way, start dialing and try to schedule an appointment with an owner or GM. I'd start with the biggest dealer group in your market.

To get your foot in the door, tell them that you plan to have raffles where the teams will raffle of a car to raise money. You'd like to talk to them about the car purchase. That will get you in the door.

Alex Snyder can probably tell you where to start since he's from one of them there confederate states. Of course he's slowly becoming a full blooded Yankee now that he's living up in Granolaville.

Alex Snyder can probably tell you where to start since he's from one of them there confederate states. Of course he's slowly becoming a full blooded Yankee now that he's living up in Granolaville.

Yeah yeah yeah. I'll never get dixie out of the blood.

VADA would be a good place to start. Then there are regional ones like the HRADA you can talk to as well.

VADA > Home
HRADA