• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

Top Dealer CRM/ILM Concerns for 2010?

CRM is definitely the technology I'm most passionate about. It is one of the few solutions that can measurably change lives overnight. So, to answer your question, no. Mostly no. Most automotive CRM solutions do not have a good video recording feature embedded into their email system.

Most of them struggle to simply get an email to the recipient's inbox. I believe that is due to most of them being developed prior to 2003 and have some baggage they can't lose.

As for bombbomb, it seems their speciality is in video creation with email deliverability. The graphic you have here certainly caught my curiosity in regards to all these "integrations." After spending some time on their website it seems they're just using email clients within those platforms. Admittedly, I expected more just on the context of that graphic. My bad.

It would be cool to get a company like bombbomb chatting it up with us on DealerRefresh. Do you know anyone there @Alexander Lau? If not, I can reach out.
Alex, unfortunately I don't know anyone there.

I do a lot of taxonomy work for my day job and stumble across reference to companies like this. From the looks of it, there are dealers that take matters into their own hands and rig this stuff as such. In fact, I know who the dealer group is, but cannot name names.

It definitely would be an interesting subject and for BombBomb it could potentially be lucrative if they were to develop a plug-in or integration mechanism for Auto CRMs. They show automotive as one of the verticals they support, but I wonder how deeply they've drilled?

Reactions: Alex Snyder