• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

Kristen Liggins

Green Pea
May 21, 2019
First Name
Kristen
Internet Directors and Marketers...Wondering what you think about a dealer's overall Lead Conversion, Your feedback is much appreciated...Help!
Lead to visits Conversion
5.57%
Chat to visits Conversion
0.06%
Calls to visits Conversion
0.08%
Web Leads to visits Conversion
0.6%

Last edited:
lead-to-visit conversion

That's honestly a bit surprising. But makes sense - you guys seem to be leading people in through multiple sources.

upload_2019-5-21_21-58-56.png

We just on-boarded a new dealership, single location BHPH lot. Fired up a campaign through Facebook.. two days into running already had four people come into the dealership today. I'm sure that number will increase by tomorrow.

upload_2019-5-21_22-2-26.png

Maybe it's just Facebook? Perhaps it's because of the dealers we're working with? As much as I like to say it's a mixed bag of results.. we see some darn good performance all across the board.

Not trying to say your numbers are low.. But just seems odd.. do you believe your numbers are about average?

Reactions: Alexander Lau
That's honestly a bit surprising. But makes sense - you guys seem to be leading people in through multiple sources.

View attachment 4155

We just on-boarded a new dealership, single location BHPH lot. Fired up a campaign through Facebook.. two days into running already had four people come into the dealership today. I'm sure that number will increase by tomorrow.

View attachment 4156

Maybe it's just Facebook? Perhaps it's because of the dealers we're working with? As much as I like to say it's a mixed bag of results.. we see some darn good performance all across the board.

Not trying to say your numbers are low.. But just seems odd.. do you believe your numbers are about average?
Not really, I think they can be much better with better sources.

Your Lead to visits Conversion @ 5.57%, seems awfully high to me. Are you looking specifically for industry benchmarks to compare your results against? 3rd party advertising has absolutely NOTHING to do with how your website UX performs and converts. You can drive many thousands of visitors per month, but if your website sucks and many auto website themes and components tend TO SUCK, you've problems.

Your Lead to visits Conversion @ 5.57%, seems awfully high to me. Are you looking specifically for industry benchmarks to compare your results against? 3rd party advertising has absolutely NOTHING to do with how your website UX performs and converts. You can drive many thousands of visitors per month, but if your website sucks and many auto website themes and components tend TO SUCK, you've problems.

Agreed. Totally missed that detail right there. I've seen some dealerships with an incredibly bad UX... Dinosaurs. lol

Reactions: Alexander Lau
Definitely, LOL I think the way you think. If you have the tenacity to stay around in this dirty ass business you're going to make a lot of money. You're smart as fuck dude, just in social adverts alone.

Alexander, I'm a car enthusiast through-and-through. I cannot imagine leaving this industry for anything! I've got so much to learn from sales veterans like yourself, but am certain if I stick it out, I can move the needle for a lot of people... if not the entire industry.

Big things are on their way, I think I told you about that. :bump: