• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

"What do you guys think of this? Out of Bounds?

Can I have my 8 minutes and 7 seconds back please - that could have been muuuuuch shorter? I know this is Sean and I have never met him, but my perception of him is he markets through sensationalism and showmanship. His success is based on getting a rise out of people. I have a lot of respect for someone like that because it is entertaining and shows courage :thumbup:

However, I'm not sure I agree with him dissing on another conference. Is he talking about Digital Dealer? They don't have coffee anymore? Showmanship can be done without having to spit on somebody else who doesn't deserve it :thumbdn:

Can I have my 8 minutes and 7 seconds back please - that could have been muuuuuch shorter? I know this is Sean and I have never met him, but my perception of him is he markets through sensationalism and showmanship. His success is based on getting a rise out of people. I have a lot of respect for someone like that because it is entertaining and shows courage :thumbup:

However, I'm not sure I agree with him dissing on another conference. Is he talking about Digital Dealer? They don't have coffee anymore? Showmanship can be done without having to spit on somebody else who doesn't deserve it :thumbdn:

Maybe he will open a Starbucks and get some lifts:lmao: