- Apr 22, 2009
- 430
- 91
- Awards
- 6
- First Name
- Ryan
I recently used it for staff scheduling. This was one of my most dreaded tasks (not even numbers, different criteria, etc.).
I agree, staff scheduling is a tough task. What else would you say is tough about managing your dealership? I've heard about finding enough quality inventory and finding a way to integrate AI without any major role changes within the operations. Is that true for you?I recently used it for staff scheduling. This was one of my most dreaded tasks (not even numbers, different criteria, etc.).
I recently used it for staff scheduling. This was one of my most dreaded tasks (not even numbers, different criteria, etc.).
I've spent 30 years watching F&I teams start their day blind. Curious what one number would change your morning.F&I managers and directors — what's the ONE metric you wish you could see every morning before deals start?
Not what you see on your month-end report. Not what your consultant asks about. But the thing that would actually change how you approach the day.
I've been talking to dealers about this for months, and the pattern is sharp: everyone wants to see the same 2-3 things. But nobody's tooling is showing them that way.
Genuinely curious — drop your answer below. This is grounded in something I'm working on and the more I understand what matters to you, the better it gets.
Your input is greatly appreciated!
It soon will be, no question about that! What does that yellow brick road look like for the retail auto industry and how it will shape and disrupt many of the process in place now, is the discussion we should be having! Keep it coming folks!AI is to life as GPS is to driving.
I've spent 30 years watching F&I teams start their day blind. Curious what one number would change your morning.
Dealers, vendors, and developers share specific ways they've integrated AI into daily operations, from quality control testing and UI/UX development to content creation, vehicle ordering, and service scheduling. The strongest insight is that AI works best when it reduces mental load within existing workflows rather than forcing behavior change, and most users report significant time savings on repetitive tasks while still relying on humans for complex decisions. A few off-topic exchanges and vendor perspectives round out the thread without reaching firm conclusions.