• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

What in the world did I miss? This changes NOW!

ed.brooks

Boss
Jan 15, 2010
Awards
First Name
Ed
My boss is a real slave driver. I've been so busy that I really haven't spent much time here recently. That will change right now!

Scrolling some posts I saw something I never saw before — a banned user! I needed to do some research! I was curious! Looking at the last hurrah of https://forum.dealerrefresh.com/members/alexander-lau.8479/#recent-content was the most entertainment that I have had since March!

I vow to never miss this much fun again. And I'm angry at my FRIKIN boss for not telling me about it!

Last edited:
Good to see you coming back around @ed.brooks. You were missed. I've always appreciated your encouragements to "Stay Classy." I don't think that would have changed his course, but I can't tell you how many times I read something he wrote and thought of this post you wrote WAY back in 2011!

I've been too busy/lazy to post and hope to change that in the new year.

Good to see you coming back around @ed.brooks. You were missed. I've always appreciated your encouragements to "Stay Classy." I don't think that would have changed his course, but I can't tell you how many times I read something he wrote and thought of this post you wrote WAY back in 2011!

I've been too busy/lazy to post and hope to change that in the new year.
Congrats on the purchase of Vast, @ryan.leslie!

Reactions: ryan.leslie