Founder
Staff member
May 1, 2005
Awards
First Name
Jeff

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mZ7z_75rME4

What is A.I. doing for Car Dealers? We are asking Impel to weigh-in

Every RefreshFriday episode in 2023 has hit on A.I. in some fashion. It is time to bring a real A.I. solution on to tell us what A.I. in the car business really is. Art Dessein is with Impel.io (formally known as SpinCar) and represents A.I. engines that speak to sales customers and service customers.

We look forward to getting down to the reality of what artificial intelligence is doing for car dealers today... and tomorrow.

Join us LIVE on Facebook, LinkedIn, or YouTube Friday at 1PM
https://www.linkedin.com/company/dealerrefresh

Questions we covered:

• What does AI mean especially in auto?
  • how are dealers right now ACTUALLY using AI? (our whole stance and positioning with AI BTW is around using it to drive productivity that can only be unlocked by leveraging AI ----not so much the consumer end)
  • how does AI drive productivity
  • does it impact the way dealers should think about BDC's?
  • future state? AI in for chat, AI for equity mining, AI for vehicle acq, AI for etc

Questions we covered:

• What does AI mean especially in auto?
  • how are dealers right now ACTUALLY using AI? (our whole stance and positioning with AI BTW is around using it to drive productivity that can only be unlocked by leveraging AI ----not so much the consumer end)
  • how does AI drive productivity
  • does it impact the way dealers should think about BDC's?
  • future state? AI in for chat, AI for equity mining, AI for vehicle acq, AI for etc
I'll be sure to give it a listen. We are using it for vehicle descriptions where there aren't any. Adding it to replace our sales rep templates ie: passing the vehicle interest, name, response type and AI passes back the proposed verbiage for reply with a temp setting to make it somewhat random each time. Building it in our video tool to describe on demand features for a vehicle and service videos for benefits/reasons for a proposed repair. Also looking at autoresponder verbiage instead of templates.