• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

Which CRM are you using?

Hi Jeff,

Can we get a new CRM/ILM added to the list?

AutoAccelerator CRM

Thanks!

Actually, I'll jump on this one for you Alicia. Give me a little time to find the option (it is somewhere else since we did the last redesign of the forums), but as soon as I do you'll be added.

Edit: You're all set :thumbup:

Last edited:
We just got onto DealerSocket! Talley up another mark for DS

A high percentage of people use DealerSocket according to the poll but nobody really endorsed it until Mitch. I did notice several people listed it as a top choice. I've used several but my favorite has been DealerSocket. It was easier to teach new sales people how to use it. It never went down. The reports section was awesome. I am not familiar with iMagic that many seemed to like.

We're a consignment dealer focusing on classic, exotic and performance vehicles. We've been in business since 1978 and sell to all corners of the globe; a vast majority of our clients never set foot on US soil and rely on our descriptions, vehicle photos and videos. We have been doing everything manually and certain we are loosing business due to leads being missed, dismissed and not being processed to there ultimate outcome, etc... It seems that it will really enable us to bring our business to the next level. Thus far I have been looking at Vin Solutions (my current favorite), iMagic Lab, izomocars and DealerPeak.

Because we are not a traditional big-box store, I'm sure that all of them are going to offer some functionality that won't be a requirement of ours.

What might your thoughts/suggestions be?

There are some free CRM tools available, that may very well meet all of your needs.

ZOHO CRM is a google ap that integrates your google email nicely, and seems like it would certainly cover the basics.

Something to consider...

I've used 3 CRM's in 2 years, iMagic, Vinsolutions and now AutoAccelerator. I feel the technology is close to the same in all CRM companies. However, I want to talk about the real differences with AutoAccelerator. It starts with the staff, their customer service is great. Our rep is in the dealership about twice per week helping construct and implement processes as well as train users. They are always available to take a phone calls, days, evenings and weekends (even the owner). Requests and enhancements about the CRM and what we need to sale more vehicles are seriously considered and implemeneted immediatley. It's not just about submitting a "Service Tickets" to the IT guys or the programmers. They help you dig in and apply the technology of a CRM in the real world of a fast paced dealership. Meaning, you acutally get results from the system. In addition, their reporting module is unlike anything I've ever seen before. It takes customizing a report to the a new level. It's simple, fast and easy. When they say drag and drop..they truely mean it.

They also offer complementary services like lead phone follow up, sales follow up and service follow up to take some of the load off of the dealership. It’s a collaborative partnership and has been for the last 15 years, not just a vendor-dealership situation.

We use Auto Accelerator. We are having good luck with it, especially after the most recent update. I like that it does more then just send letters and keep salespeople in contact with their new prospects and long term customers, though it does perform those functions better then programs I've used in the past. The driver's license scanner helps speed up getting customers into the system. Using that feature to prefill paperwork with customer's information is a great tool in keeping our process smooth. Can't say enough good things about it. (There are many other features we use everyday from management reports to email templates)

We are currently using AutoAccelerator CRM tool. Let me tell you this company is fantastic. There set up was a breeze, there staff is incredbile! There support team is right there always willing to get things fixed in a very timely manner. There interface is very user friendly and flows great. We switched from ADP CRM which was to much of a power house for our dealership and was not very user friendly and neither was there support to this company that helps you every step of the way with a smile on there face. I would reccomend them to any one! There tag line is "we do everything including stir your coffee" and let me tell you THEY DO!

We are currently using AutoAccelerator CRM tool. Let me tell you this company is fantastic. There set up was a breeze, there staff is incredbile! There support team is right there always willing to get things fixed in a very timely manner. There interface is very user friendly and flows great. We switched from ADP CRM which was to much of a power house for our dealership and was not very user friendly and neither was there support to this company that helps you every step of the way with a smile on there face. I would reccomend them to any one! There tag line is "we do everything including stir your coffee" and let me tell you THEY DO!

Amazing how good support (talent??) can influence perception... Communication can be a wonderful thing.

We are using Auto Accelerator as our CRM Tool. The customer service we get from them is THE BEST I have ever experienced from any 3rd party vendor. If I have a question, I can call our rep Christine and get and answer immediately. I never wait on hold and get transferred around until I'm lost in the shuffle. That's enough to recommend them, but there’s more. I have contacted them on numerous occasions with requests and ideas and found that they always find a way to say "Yeah, we can make that happen for you!" In this day and age of massive companies that think they control this market, it’s very refreshing and profitable to find a company that is flexible and responsive to our requests. This company gets it. :)