• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

Which Twitter Application Do You Use?

On my desk computer, it's TweetDeck all the way combined with some saved searches as RSS feeds in Safari. (I'm on Snow Leopard here.)

On my iPhone, I use Twitterrific for both personal and company accounts--I find it well-suited to the iPhone's interface.

At home, I use the desktop version of Twitterrific since I don't need the searching and multi-account features of TweetDeck.

on my blackberry i use socialscope

and on my laptop i use twittergadget

you can find me by using @carolinajeepguy

ahhh but one of my favourite ways of staying in touch with my customers, or least the ones with a blackberry, is through Blackberry Messenger. There are signs throughout the dealership where they can scan the Superior CDJ barcode to be added to the group to recieve special savings and to stay informed of what is going on in the dealership. If they are not using BBM 5.0 they can still participate by adding in the pin 30655ed4

TweetDeck on the mac, especially great for multiple accounts!

Viigo on the blackberry, its a very broad ap and not the best for twitter but has tons of functions. I would recommend checking one of the more Twitter focused aps from the folks above.

I'm a year late to this party.....we've had a business account randomly managed unsuccessfully......but I decided to build myself a Twitter account, mostly because I see everyone's Linkedin updates as coming via Twitter. I'm planning on using this for personal info, not as a sales account. I set it up mostly because I like the functionalityof Tweetdeck and set that up as well.

My questions are..... am I too late to Twitter? Seems from this thread nobody cares....and if I'm not to late, Do you want to follow this kid?

Hit me up @ridederty

I'm a year late to this party.....we've had a business account randomly managed unsuccessfully......but I decided to build myself a Twitter account, mostly because I see everyone's Linkedin updates as coming via Twitter. I'm planning on using this for personal info, not as a sales account. I set it up mostly because I like the functionalityof Tweetdeck and set that up as well.

My questions are..... am I too late to Twitter? Seems from this thread nobody cares....and if I'm not to late, Do you want to follow this kid?

Hit me up @ridederty

Oh, yeah.....I'm already following 3 Dragons, 2 Fairies a Unicorn.......and Uncle Joe:lol: