• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

Which Twitter Application Do You Use?

I'm a year late to this party.....we've had a business account randomly managed unsuccessfully......but I decided to build myself a Twitter account, mostly because I see everyone's Linkedin updates as coming via Twitter. I'm planning on using this for personal info, not as a sales account. I set it up mostly because I like the functionalityof Tweetdeck and set that up as well.

My questions are..... am I too late to Twitter? Seems from this thread nobody cares....and if I'm not to late, Do you want to follow this kid?

Hit me up @ridederty

never too late Twitter is only growing = grab LinkedIn too and start a group - say location name and manufacturer fans as a title

Linkedin is my business Social Network of choice for sure......along with The Tech Forum of course!:kbutt:
LinkedIn just added the ability for a business to add products and services to their 'Company Page'. I added the vAuto Live Market Suite to our vAuto LinkedIn page. Folks who use your services can make a recommendation just like you can do for a person you know.

I'd be honored if any of you would like to recommend us (hint, hint Craig :))

LinkedIn just added the ability for a business to add products and services to their 'Company Page'. I added the vAuto Live Market Suite to our vAuto LinkedIn page. Folks who use your services can make a recommendation just like you can do for a person you know.

I'd be honored if any of you would like to recommend us (hint, hint Craig :))

I didn't want to write a stack of recommendations, so I only wrote 1......For those with questions please don't hesitate to call, I'll give you my opinion if you want it. I've used pretty much everything vAuto has to offer.

Sorry to turn this thread into a vAuto love fest.....follow me on Twitter like Ed does (follow Ed he's way more active) and maybe I'll talk about something that will make my recommendation worth listening to.

I didn't want to write a stack of recommendations, so I only wrote 1......For those with questions please don't hesitate to call, I'll give you my opinion if you want it. I've used pretty much everything vAuto has to offer.

Sorry to turn this thread into a vAuto love fest.....follow me on Twitter like Ed does (follow Ed he's way more active) and maybe I'll talk about something that will make my recommendation worth listening to.
Thanks Craig! You know we value you as a customer, but your friendship and support really mean more.

Bumping this thread since many things have changed since this thread was started.. for example: Tweetdeck being purchased by Twitter and Twitter building out their own more robust twitter apps.

Also - many of us have moved away from BlackBerry (including myself) and are no on Driod and iPhone.

To this day I still think Uber tweet / UberSocial was one of the best twitter apps ever. I see it's available for iPhone now. Anyone using it?

I'm stilling using Tweetdeck on my Mac but looking for a lighter solution if there is one..
Using the official twitter app on my iPhone but would like to know if there is something better.
Same with iPad..

So what twitter app are you now using on your phone / pad and or computer??

As of today:

iPhone: Tweetbot. I was a diehard Twitterrific user, but on John Gruber's recommendation I gave it a spin...and never looked back. Everything just feels a little easier to use, and multiple account support (my personal account, the dealership, the robotics team I mentor, and the competition that team is hosting) is simple. (They also display the icon of the account you're using, so I won't pull a Chrysler.)

iPad: Twitterrific. Haven't found a better app for it yet, and don't really need to.

Work Mac: Tweetdeck...mostly for the ability to display multiple searches. It doesn't like location-based searches though, so I supplement it with plain ol' twitter.com.

Home Mac: Twitterrific. I only use my personal account at home, so the free version suits me well.